Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Olathe Northwest Football game

Last Friday I went to my schools rival football game. ONW vs ON it was a good game to watch from the opposite side we lost badly. but earlier that day I made a bet with a friend of mine that ONW was going to win and she said they were going to loose. See before i made this bet i didn't know the rival team was a national champion since 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 02, 03 sad thing is though if i lost I had to wear neon green nail polish she had to dress like a girl for a week I lost and look for pretty with my new nails.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job on setting up your blog. Let me know if you want help with anything. Dad

Karen said...

You should post a picture of the nails! I would love to see them. :) Callie is doing great. We love her a lot. Thanks for bringing her to us. When do you guys leave?

Thaddeus said...

Ahhhhh. Are you going to cry because they lost the game and you lost your money?

All American Bad Boi Bruce Ya Digg said...

Olathe northwest sucks. lol jp yal really do tho. yal havent had fun this whole season hahahaha. try in lock me up and i will beat you no matter of fact WE will beat you guys. Im go9ing to score three times. You think im playing watch me.....